db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject DataNucleus dependencies in JDO TCK
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:56:26 GMT
Hi Andy, hi Eric,

yesterday I had an issue when running the tck: it could not find class
javax.jdo.metata.ComponentMetadata.
The reason is tck2 uses version 1.1-SNAPSHOT of all the datanucleus
components:
  datanucleus-core, datanucleus-rdbms, datanucleus-enhancer and
datanucleus-jpa.

So I updated these dependencies to make use of the latest version:
1.1.5-SNAPSHOT for core and rdbms and 1.1.4-SNAPSHOT for enhancer and
jpa. Are these the correct versions to use? If yes, I will update the
project.xml accordingly.

Another question: is there a datanucleus version supporting
Query.cancelAll and Query.cancel(Thread t)?

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680