db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject JDO TCK project.properties changes
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 14:28:37 GMT
Hi Andy,

you recently added the following line to projects.properties in tck2 in
order to turn OFF any post-compile enhancement with JDK1.6:
  maven.compile.compilerargs= -proc:none

This leads to a javac error when using JDK 1.5 (I'm using build
1.5.0_15-b04):
java:compile:
    [echo] Compiling to
d:\projects\jdo\workspace\jdo\trunk\tck2/target/classes
    [javac] Compiling 1 source file to
D:\projects\jdo\workspace\jdo\trunk\tck2\target\classes
    [javac] javac: invalid flag: -proc:none
    [javac] Usage: javac <options> <source files>

Do you have an idea how we can set the property in project.properties
such that it is only used when running JDK 1.6?

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680