db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO 2.3-ea : Release process
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 17:10:38 GMT

On May 6, 2009, at 7:49 AM, Craig L Russell wrote:

>> If I look in the poms under
>> "releases/2.3-ea/dist/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/"
>> they all have
>> <currentVersion>${jdo.currentVersion}</currentVersion>
>> This also seems to be what is being pushed about in IBiblio. It
>> just basically
>> seems wrong to me. They should have real versions in when over
>> there. I
>> suggest an extra step, before the signing
>> *** Update all poms under m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository to be the
>> real version
>> ***
>
> This was supposed to be fixed by the parent pom. Something musta
> gone bad...

Thinking a bit more about it, this isn't a parent pom issue. It's a
maven settings issue. Somewhere you need to have the
jdo.currentVersion set.

Michelle engineered this solution. I don't remember the details on
where the version is supposed to be set...

Craig

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!