db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JDO2.3 "early access"
Date Sun, 10 May 2009 01:15:21 GMT
Hi Andy,

On May 8, 2009, at 11:54 PM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

> Hi Craig,
>
>> I'm trying to check the detached signatures and can't do so until I
>> get access to your public key.
>> You'll need to update the http://apache.org/dist/db/jdo/KEYS file to
>> include your public key. Everyone who signs a jdo release needs to
>> have their key appended to that file.

Your public key is now in the KEYS file, so I'm able to verify
signatures.

>> You should also upload your key to a public repository such as
>> subkeys.pgp.net...
>
> Both of those should be done now

I couldn't download your key after several hours. Which server did you
upload to?

This is not a stopper for release (that is the KEYS file) but should
be done.

[dhcp-usca03-225-244:~/Downloads/jdo 2.3-ea] clr% gpg --recv-keys
85B647D8      gpg: requesting key 85B647D8 from hkp server
subkeys.pgp.net
gpgkeys: key 85B647D8 not found on keyserver
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

Craig

> --