db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Fwd: 2.3-ea jars appearing in Ibiblio M2 repo
Date Wed, 20 May 2009 17:12:58 GMT
Hi,

Is anything else needed from our end to push this release out to the
mirrors?

Specifically, /www/people.apache.org/repo/m1-ibiblio-rsync-repository/
javax.jdo/jars/jdo2-api-2.3-ea.jar needs to be pushed.

Thanks,

Craig

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Andy Jefferson <andy@datanucleus.org>
> Date: May 20, 2009 2:14:24 AM PDT
> To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
> Subject: 2.3-ea jars appearing in Ibiblio M2 repo
>
> Hi,
>
> the 2.3-ea release has happened. The api2 jar is in the IBiblio M1
> repo, and
> the maven-metadata.xml is in the M2 repo, but still no sign of the
> 2.3-ea
> release jar being copied in (from the M1 repo). I think there was some
> automated process that does this. Anyone know what happens ?
>
> --
> Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com