db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release JDO2.3 "early access"
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 17:31:51 GMT
Hi Craig,

> Just one non-blocking comment. The api2 jar has no dependencies, but
> the tck2 jar has a dependency on datanucleus-jpa-1.1-SNAPSHOT. If the
> intent was to create a release with no SNAPSHOT dependencies, this
> doesn't quite meet the objective.

No "real" user downloads the TCK, and it doesn't go in any Maven repo; this is
the only objective I had. Any implementor of JDO2.3 will not be using those
deps anyway, replacing them with their own implementation.
Consequently I'm not too bothered. By 2.3-final we'll know which version of
DataNucleus to put in there.

--
Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)