db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JIRA version for JDO 2.4?
Date Fri, 17 Apr 2009 20:33:12 GMT
Hi Matthew,

It's not clear to me that we're ready to define 2.4 All we can do
without creating a new version is to set the fix version to "no
version".

It's a conscious decision to put an item into a new release, and a
conscious decision to remove it. Not all items removed from a release
automatically go into another specific release.

Bottom line: I'm happy with the current setup but I'm willing to
discuss it.

Craig

On Apr 17, 2009, at 11:29 AM, Matthew Adams wrote:

> Can we create a version in JIRA for 2.4?  If it were there, I would
> have set JDO-631's version to it.
>
> -matthew

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com