db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO2.3 beta ?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 09:57:32 GMT
Hi Andy,

I propose to discuss this during the JDO TCK conference call on Friday.

About JDO-623:
do you see any issues with the patch I provided? It adds
set/getTimeoutMillis to PM, changes the signature of
set/getTimeoutMillis to take an Integer instead of an int and adds
getTimeoutMillis to Query.
I would like to assign the issue to myself and check in the changes. But
the patch changes the API, so it needs to be coordinated with the RI.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680