db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: JDO2.3 beta ?
Date Wed, 15 Apr 2009 12:50:49 GMT
Hi Michael,

> I propose to discuss this during the JDO TCK conference call on Friday.
>
> About JDO-623:
> do you see any issues with the patch I provided? It adds
> set/getTimeoutMillis to PM, changes the signature of
> set/getTimeoutMillis to take an Integer instead of an int and adds
> getTimeoutMillis to Query.
> I would like to assign the issue to myself and check in the changes. But
> the patch changes the API, so it needs to be coordinated with the RI.

I'm just about to release 1.1.2 of DataNucleus, today or early tomorrow so
will release against our existing jdo2-api-2.3-SNAPSHOT.jar to avoid
complications.

No issue with the patch. I've added the new methods to the DataNucleus
PersistenceManager/Query and have got TODOs to change the arg to Integer
after the release. So you could apply your changes tomorrow and I'll have
DataNucleus updated to match then.

--
Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)