db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Mar 27, 9 am PDT
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 16:49:39 GMT
> Now might be a good time to migrate to maven 2 for the project.

+1 to move to M2 *if resource is available to do it*.
I switched DataNucleus a few months ago, and am maintaining our M1 build
process and repository really only for the TCK's benefit.

> Should the enhancer API be a required part of an implementation? It
> would make writing the tck easier, since the enhancer is currently the
> biggest difference among implementations.

+1 to make it mandatory. Any current implementation not have an enhancer?

--
Andy  (DataNucleus - http://www.datanucleus.org)