db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: M2 repo error
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 02:16:40 GMT
Hi Brian,

Apache JDO is responsible for maintaining the specification for
JSR-243 and as such, manages the javax.jdo (specification) space as
well as the org.apache.jdo (technology compatibility kit) space.

The reference implementation is another open source project,
DataNucleus http://www.datanucleus.org

Hopes that clarifies it for you.

Craig

On Apr 1, 2009, at 6:24 PM, Brian E. Fox wrote:

> Curious. I would have expected it to be org.apache.jdo instead of
> javax.

Craig L Russell