db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Embedded object and evict
Date Fri, 27 Mar 2009 16:42:07 GMT
Hi Christiaan,

I think the embedded instance is still persistent after the evict call.
It's life cycle state might change to hollow, but even then it is still
persistent. So isPersistent should return true for both calls.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Martin Weber, Prof. Dr. Christian Roth
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680