db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject Re: runtck.iut
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 17:35:10 GMT
Never mind, my maven1 build problem got solved by using maven 1.1
instead of 1.0.2...

Concerning runtck.iut, it just seems that the implementation under test
can be any implementation except for datanucleus (testing of which can
of course still be done using runtck.jdori).

Joerg von Frantzius wrote:
> Hi,
>
> when I try to execute "maven runtck.iut" with datanucleus snapshot jars
> in tck2/iut_jars, I get the following:
>
>     [java] Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusException:
> Plugin (Bundle) "org.datanucleus.store.rdbms" is already registered.
> Ensure you dont have multiple JAR versions of the same plugin in the
> classpath. The URL
> "file:/home/jfrantzius/.maven/repository/org.datanucleus/jars/datanucleus-rdbms-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar"
> is already registered, and you are trying to register an identical
> plugin located at URL
> "file:/share/homer/jfrantzius/eclipse_workspaces/datanucleus_workspace/jdo/tck2/iut_jars/datanucleus-rdbms-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar."

> So it seems that the TCK has datanucleus-rdbms-1.1-SNAPSHOT as a
> dependency somewhere. I wonder how runtck.iut can ever work then?
>
> I've got a problem building datanucleus with maven 1, which is why I try
> to runtck.iut with the datanucleus jars built with maven 2.
>
> Thanks for any hints,
> Jörg

artnology GmbH - Milastraße 4 - 10437 Berlin - Germany
Geschäftsführer: Ekkehard Blome (CEO), Felix Kuschnick (CCO)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 76376
UST-Id. DE 217652550