db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject runtck.iut
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:10:55 GMT
Hi,

when I try to execute "maven runtck.iut" with datanucleus snapshot jars
in tck2/iut_jars, I get the following:

    [java] Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusException:
Plugin (Bundle) "org.datanucleus.store.rdbms" is already registered.
Ensure you dont have multiple JAR versions of the same plugin in the
classpath. The URL
"file:/home/jfrantzius/.maven/repository/org.datanucleus/jars/datanucleus-rdbms-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar"
is already registered, and you are trying to register an identical
plugin located at URL
"file:/share/homer/jfrantzius/eclipse_workspaces/datanucleus_workspace/jdo/tck2/iut_jars/datanucleus-rdbms-1.1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar."

So it seems that the TCK has datanucleus-rdbms-1.1-SNAPSHOT as a
dependency somewhere. I wonder how runtck.iut can ever work then?

I've got a problem building datanucleus with maven 1, which is why I try
to runtck.iut with the datanucleus jars built with maven 2.

Thanks for any hints,
Jörg

artnology GmbH - Milastraße 4 - 10437 Berlin - Germany
Geschäftsführer: Ekkehard Blome (CEO), Felix Kuschnick (CCO)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 76376
UST-Id. DE 217652550