db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject runtck.iut
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 16:10:55 GMT

when I try to execute "maven runtck.iut" with datanucleus snapshot jars
in tck2/iut_jars, I get the following:

    [java] Caused by: org.datanucleus.exceptions.NucleusException:
Plugin (Bundle) "org.datanucleus.store.rdbms" is already registered.
Ensure you dont have multiple JAR versions of the same plugin in the
classpath. The URL
is already registered, and you are trying to register an identical
plugin located at URL

So it seems that the TCK has datanucleus-rdbms-1.1-SNAPSHOT as a
dependency somewhere. I wonder how runtck.iut can ever work then?

I've got a problem building datanucleus with maven 1, which is why I try
to runtck.iut with the datanucleus jars built with maven 2.

Thanks for any hints,

artnology GmbH - Milastraße 4 - 10437 Berlin - Germany
Geschäftsführer: Ekkehard Blome (CEO), Felix Kuschnick (CCO)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 76376
UST-Id. DE 217652550