db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Christiaan <christiaan...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Embedded object and evict
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 10:15:39 GMT

Hi Michael,
thanks for the reply. That is what I thought as well. In the implementation
I am using the statemanager is however nullified (whether that is a bug or
not, I don't know) which is probably the cause that the second call on
isPersistent returns false, whereas I thought it should be true. Thanks for
the confirmation.

kind regards,
Christiaan