db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Schilling - Consultant <w-rich...@ontela.com>
Subject RE: question about maven build goals....
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 02:56:04 GMT
Or, I should say....

The source tree of the project doesn't really have any directory paths that end in "jdo" and
also have maven build files in them....

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Schilling - Consultant [mailto:w-richard@ontela.com]
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 7:30 PM
To: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
Subject: RE: question about maven build goals....

Well that poses an interesting problem.  Or, perhaps I'm just confused at this point.  Both
are equally possible :-)

The source tree of the project doesn't really have any directory paths that end in "jdo".
 So, from where in the tree, exactly, do I run maven?

Even the instructions in README.html say to change to the tck directory before running "maven
build".

Richard