db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Oct 17, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2008 16:54:44 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Richard Schilling, Craig
Russell

Agenda:

1.  JDO 2.2 release status: Voting is scheduled to be completed today.
We have enough +1 votes to release, but would still like everyone to
vote!

2.  JDO 2.3 planning: https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10630&fixfor=12313404

  has some open issues. AI Craig update https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-556
  with the discussion of how to implement this.

3. Other issues

Are we using the latest version of Derby for the TCK? AI Michael
investigate and write a JIRA issue if we need to update the version.

Action Items from weeks past:

[Nov 30 2007] AI Christiaan propose more details on Update/copy by
query for post-JDO 2.1.

[May 25 2007]  AI everyone download the Grails demo from grails.org
and check it out. Also look at Grails/Groovy ExpandoMetaClass that
has the magic to avoid reflection and enhancement.

[May 25 2007] AI Matthew Adams prepare a proposal with just the basics
of schema synchronization with jdo and orm metadata.

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members:  Articles on  TheServerSide
directing attention to the site. T-shirts.  AI:   Craig write a
ServerSide article.

-- Michelle

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com