db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <michael.bousc...@akquinet.de>
Subject Re: question about maven build goals....
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2008 08:33:51 GMT
Hi Richard,

I'm surprised you see this error when running 'maven javadoc'. What I
recall is that this check for the directory name is done when running a
distribution (e.g. maven dist).

I could run maven javadoc in api2 w/o any problems. Even after renaming
the root directory jdo to a different name it still works. You might
want to run maven in debug mode 'maven -X javadoc' and see whether this
gives some useful information. Attention: the output is very verbose :-).

Regards Michael

> O.K. That makes more sense.  However, I am executing maven from the directory structure
you suggest, and still get that error.  My specific directory is:

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24, D-10963 Berlin
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christian Roth, Hendrik Saly, Martin Weber
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 86780
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680