db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Andy Jefferson" <a...@datanucleus.org>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, Sept 26, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2008 17:57:43 GMT
> Currently, JDO 2.2 trunk depends on DataNucleus SNAPSHOT. When we
> prepare JDO 2.2. trunk for a beta we should probably depend on a
> DataNucleus beta release. Then, once the JCP approves the JDO 2.2
> Change Log (October 13), we can spin an official release of both JDO
> 2.2 and the RI DataNucleus.

DataNucleus AccessPlatform 1.0.1 was released on Tuesday this week (none
of this "beta" stuff ;-) ), and 1.1.0.M1 was similarly released then. You
should get the same TCK results with either (but makes more sense to base
a release on 1.0.1). Note that if using DN 1.1 the "java5" plugin has gone
and everything is JDK1.5+, and there's a separate "jpa" plugin.

--
Andy
DataNucleus (http://www.datanucleus.org)