db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: ServiceLoader for JDO PersistenceManagerFactory
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2008 18:51:16 GMT
Here's the proposed text for the specification update:

<proposed>
The PersistenceManagerFactory implementation class must implement a no-
args constructor. This allows the standard Java 6 service discovery
implementation to create a factory instance upon which the
getPersistenceManagerFactory methods can be invoked.
</proposed>

Craig