db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, July 25, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 14:56:50 GMT
I'm afraid I won't be able to make today's meeting due to my
attendance at OSCON.

If anyone has cycles, creating a patched JDO 2.1.1-SNAPSHOT and
uploading it to the http://people.apache.org/repo/m1-snapshot-repository/
  would be possible anticipating an official release (which will take
at least a week).

I sent a message regarding the security issue for generated classes
and don't have any solution at present.

Craig

On Jul 24, 2008, at 9:35 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We will have our regular meeting Friday, July 25  at 9 am PDT to
> discuss JDO TCK issues and status.
>
> Dial-in numbers are:
> Domestic (toll-free):  866 230-6968
> International (caller-paid):  +1 213 787-0528
> Access code :  294-0479#
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Security issue with generated classes
> 2. JDO2 API manifest problem
> 3. Other issues
>
> Action Items from weeks past:
>
> [Jun 20  2008] AI: Craig reply to Joerg regarding bidirectional
> relationships and possibly update the spec to include the rationale.
>
> [Feb 1 2008] AI  Matthew see what would be needed to update the PMF
> contract to support  ServiceLoader.
>
> [Nov 30 2007] AI Christiaan propose more details on Update/copy by
> query for post-JDO 2.1.
>
> [May 25 2007]  AI everyone download the Grails demo from grails.org
> and check it out. Also look at Grails/Groovy ExpandoMetaClass that
> has the magic to avoid reflection and enhancement.
>
> [May 25 2007] AI Matthew Adams prepare a proposal with just the
> basics of schema synchronization with jdo and orm metadata.
>
> [Aug 11 2006] AI Craig propose some semantics for behavior if user
> tries to add to a list where the ordering element is incorrect.
>
> [Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members:  Articles on  TheServerSide
> directing attention to the site. T-shirts.  AI:   Craig write a
> ServerSide article.
>
> -- Michelle

Craig L Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com