db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, July 25, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2008 16:19:44 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Michael Bouschen, Richard Schilling

Brief meeting. Michael dropped by, but had to leave due to a conflict
with another meeting. Richard will attach a patch to JDO-582 for review
and comments. Michelle will create a patched JDO 2.1.1 for the extra
space in manifest problem.

-- Michelle

--
Michelle Caisse               Sun Microsystems
California, U.S.     http://sun.com/postgresql