db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, July 18, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2008 19:48:44 GMT
Hi Craig,

[...]
> There are some bigger issues when running with security and Windows.
> The result of
>
> springbeans.jarfile =
> ${pom.getDependencyPath('org.springframework:spring-beans')}
>
> is
>
> springbeans.jarfile=D:/users/michael/.maven/repository\org.springframework\jars\spring-beans-2.0.jar

> This is an internal Maven call that returns mixed "/" and "\" that
> seems to be confusing Java security policy.
>
> To be continued...

I figured out when hard coding the path names in the 'grant codbase'
lines in the security.policy file, I'm able to run with security on
windows. That means something is going wrong when using properties (like
${jdo..tck.jdori.jarfile}) in the security.policy file. Even mixing "/"
and "\" in the path names works, as long as the path names are hard coded.

Any ideas?

Regards Michael

[...]

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24, D-10963 Berlin
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christian Roth, Hendrik Saly, Martin Weber
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 86780
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680