db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, July 11, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2008 14:03:06 GMT
Hi,

I'm afraid I cannot join the conference call today, since I'm on a train
on my way back to Berlin. Talk to you next week.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24, D-10963 Berlin
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christian Roth, Hendrik Saly, Martin Weber
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 86780
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680