db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, June 6, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2008 16:59:22 GMT
Attendees: Michelle Caisse, Richard Schilling, Michael Bouschen, Craig
Russell

NOTE: June 13 Craig will be on vacation and unable to chair the meeting.

Agenda:

1. JDO 2.2 plans. We reviewed the JDO 2.2 JIRA issues that have been
identified to date.

2. Post-release notes (JDO-593)

Craig added a comment on JDO-593 to ask whether we should update the
HowToReleaseJDO file in the root.

3. Other issues

none

Action Items from weeks past:

[Apr 4  2008] AI Everyone who proposed a JDO 2.2 feature, please add a
JIRA issue and assign it to a volunteer who will implement the feature.

[Feb 1 2008] AI  Matthew see what would be needed to update the PMF
contract to support  ServiceLoader.

[Nov 30 2007] AI Christiaan propose more details on Update/copy by
query for post-JDO 2.1.

[May 25 2007]  AI everyone download the Grails demo from grails.org
and check it out. Also look at Grails/Groovy ExpandoMetaClass that
has the magic to avoid reflection and enhancement.

[May 25 2007] AI Matthew Adams prepare a proposal with just the basics
of schema synchronization with jdo and orm metadata.

[Aug 11 2006] AI Craig propose some semantics for behavior if user
tries to add to a list where the ordering element is incorrect.

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members:  Articles on  TheServerSide
directing attention to the site. T-shirts.  AI:   Craig write a
ServerSide article.

-- Michelle

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com