db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: checkstyle??
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2008 03:42:49 GMT
Thanks, Michael.  I think it would be better to put this information on
the wiki for test developers. The readme is targeted more toward TCK
users. Test developers needs a lot of information that is not in the
readme, but which we have tried to put on the wiki.  I can add some of
the information that you provided in your email. What do you think?

-- Michelle