db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: checkstyle??
Date Sat, 21 Jun 2008 17:23:39 GMT
Hi Michelle, hi Craig,

maybe I can help :-).

You find the file jdo_checks.xml in the repositiry in the top-level
directory, so parallel to api2, tck2, NOTICE.txt, README.txt etc. It is
used when calling 'maven site' which runs checkstyle. I propose to keep
the paragraph in the README.

Regards Michael

> No problem by me.
>
> Craig
>
> On Jun 20, 2008, at 5:02 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:
>
>> The README.txt file in trunk/ says:
>>
>>> The file jdo_check.xml includes the checkstyle configuration. It is
>>> borrowed
>>> from the sun_checks.xml, but does not use all of the sun rules and

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24, D-10963 Berlin
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christian Roth, Hendrik Saly, Martin Weber
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 86780
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680