db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO 2.2 : read-only datastore
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2008 14:18:33 GMT
Hi Andy, hi Matthew,

I agree with Matthew that in order to support read only datastores we
have to deal with modifications of PCs. I am wondering which operation
would result in an exception. How about commit or flush throwing an
exception if any modification is about to be flushed to the datastore?

JDOReadOnlyException sounds good to me.

Regards Michael

--
*Michael Bouschen*
*Prokurist*

akquinet tech@spree GmbH
Tempelhofer Ufer 23-24, D-10963 Berlin
Bülowstr. 66, D-10783 Berlin

Fon:   +49 30 235 520-33
Fax:   +49 30 217 520-12
Email: michael.bouschen@akquinet.de

akquinet tech@spree GmbH, Berlin
Geschäftsführung: Prof. Dr. Christian Roth, Hendrik Saly, Martin Weber
Amtsgericht Berlin-Charlottenburg HRB 86780
USt.-Id. Nr.: DE 225 964 680