db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Bidirectional relationship tests in the TCK
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 17:54:20 GMT
Hi Jörg,

There are tests from both sides:

10:50:09
/cygdrive/c/jdo/trunk/tck2/src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/mapping>grep
MappedSide *.java | grep public
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToExistingFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNullFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNewFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testDeleteFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1To1NoRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToExistingFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1To1NoRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNewFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToExistingFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNullFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNewFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testDeleteFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1ToManyNoRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToExistingFromMappedSide() {
Relationship1ToManyNoRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNewFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNullFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testReplaceFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testAddNewFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testAddExistingFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testRemoveFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testDeleteFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyNoRelationships.java:    public void
testAddFromMappedSide() {
RelationshipManyToManyNoRelationships.java:    public void
testReplaceFromMappedSide() {

10:47:42
/cygdrive/c/jdo/trunk/tck2/src/java/org/apache/jdo/tck/mapping>grep
Mapped[bB]y *.java | grep public
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToExistingFromMappedBySide() {
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNullFromMappedBySide() {
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNewFromMappedBySide() {
Relationship1To1AllRelationships.java:    public void
testDeleteFromMappedBySide() {
Relationship1To1NoRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToExistingFromMappedBySide() {
Relationship1To1NoRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNewFromMappedBySide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testAddExistingFromMappedbySide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testReplaceFromMappedbySide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testAddNewFromMappedbySide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testSetToNullFromMappedbySide() {
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java:    public void
testRemoveFromMappedbySide() {
[...]
testAddFromMappedbySide() {
RelationshipManyToManyNoRelationships.java:    public void
testReplaceFromMappedbySide() {
RelationshipNegative1To1Test.java:    public void
testA2BbutNotB2AMappedBy() {
RelationshipNegative1To1Test.java:    public void
testSetOtherSideToNullMappedBy() {

Please let us know if an important test case is missing.

-- Michelle