db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject Bidirectional relationship tests in the TCK
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 16:51:38 GMT
Hi,

when looking at the relationship tests in org.apache.jdo.tck.mapping, it
seems that the tests for bidirectional integrity only test changing
relationships from the "mapped-by" side of the relationship? That's my
impression at least from looking at the method names e.g. in
Relationship1ToManyAllRelationships.java.

I'm asking this because I believe to see inconsistencies with
bidirectional relationships in the RI.

Regards,
Jörg

artnology GmbH - Milastraße 4 - 10437 Berlin - Germany
Geschäftsführer: Ekkehard Blome (CEO), Felix Kuschnick (CCO)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 76376
UST-Id. DE 217652550