db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Joerg von Frantzius <joerg.von.frantz...@artnology.com>
Subject Re: TCK failures
Date Wed, 21 May 2008 08:40:46 GMT
OK I was missing a clean on tck2, now all is well again :)

(Hadn't wanted to wipe out the schema once more...)

Sorry for bothering,
Jörg

Joerg von Frantzius schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> I'm running runtck.jdori on current SVN trunk of jdo and datanucleus,
> and I'm getting the following error:
>
>    derby-app-pmf-junit.txt:
>        ** Tests run: 056, Time: 013 seconds. Failures: 0, Errors: 5
>
>    RUN Persistence.testGetPMFfromNamedPU      ERROR
>    RUN Persistence.testGetPMFfromNamedPUWithNullOverrides     ERROR
>    RUN Persistence.testGetPMFfromNamedPUWithEmptyOverrides    ERROR
>    RUN Persistence.testGetPMFfromNamedPUWithOverrides         ERROR
>    RUN Persistence.testGetPMFfromNamedPUWithWhiteSpace        ERROR
>    RUN JDOConfigListener.testPCPointListener
>    RUN JDOConfigListener.testPCPointListenerGetInstance
>    RUN JDOConfigListener.testPCPointListenerOverrides
>    RUN JDOConfigListener.testPCPointListenerNullClasses
>    Time: 013
>    There were 5 errors:
>    1)
>
> testGetPMFfromNamedPU(org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencemanagerfactory.config.Persistence)javax.jdo.JDOFatalUserException:

>    A property named javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactoryClass must be
>    specified, or a jar file with a
>     META-INF/services/javax.jdo.PersistenceManagerFactory entry must be
>    in the classpath, or a property named
>    javax.jdo.option.PersistenceUnitName must be specified.
>            at
>    javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:813)
>            at
>    javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:1049)
>            at
>    javax.jdo.JDOHelper.getPersistenceManagerFactory(JDOHelper.java:871)
>            at
>
> org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencemanagerfactory.config.Persistence.testGetPMFfromNamedPU(Persistence.java:67)

>            at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>            at

>            at

>            at org.apache.jdo.tck.JDO_Test.runBare(JDO_Test.java:259)
>            at
>
> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.doRun(BatchTestRunner.java:108)
>            at
>
> org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.start(BatchTestRunner.java:148)
>            at
>    org.apache.jdo.tck.util.BatchTestRunner.main(BatchTestRunner.java:123)
>    NestedThrowablesStackTrace:
>    javax.jdo.JDOUserException: PersistenceManagerFactory has been
>    specified to use "persistence-unit" with name
>    "PUNamed_applicationidentity0" but none was found with that name
>            at
>
> org.datanucleus.jdo.JDOPersistenceManagerFactory.initialiseProperties(JDOPersistenceManagerFactory.java:341)

>            at
>
> org.datanucleus.jdo.JDOPersistenceManagerFactory.<init>(JDOPersistenceManagerFactory.java:219)

>            at
>
> org.datanucleus.jdo.JDOPersistenceManagerFactory.createInstance(JDOPersistenceManagerFactory.java:229)

>            at

> [...]

artnology GmbH - Milastraße 4 - 10437 Berlin - Germany
Geschäftsführer: Ekkehard Blome (CEO), Felix Kuschnick (CCO)
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Berlin Charlottenburg HRB 76376
UST-Id. DE 217652550