db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday, April 18, 9 am PDT
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 17:10:01 GMT
Attendees: Richard Schilling, Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

1. JSR 243 will be updated to link to the Apache JDO site and to
download the approved specification.

2. The address for the maven remote repo for Glassfish has changed, so
we need to update the release note for JDO 2.0 TCK.  AI: Michael file
a JIRA, send email on how to make people aware of how to run TCK with
this change. We can discuss on the alias how to update the download
page to include this information.

Action Items from weeks past:

[Feb 1 2008] AI  Matthew see what would be needed to update the PMF
contract to support  ServiceLoader.

[Nov 30 2007] AI Christiaan propose more details on Update/copy by
query for post-JDO 2.1.

[May 25 2007]  AI everyone download the Grails demo from grails.org
and check it out. Also look at Grails/Groovy ExpandoMetaClass that
has the magic to avoid reflection and enhancement.

[May 25 2007] AI Matthew Adams prepare a proposal with just the basics
of schema synchronization with jdo and orm metadata.

[Aug 11 2006] AI Craig propose some semantics for behavior if user
tries to add to a list where the ordering element is incorrect.

[Sep 2 2005] AI: To recruit members:  Articles on  TheServerSide
directing attention to the site. T-shirts.  AI:   Craig write a
ServerSide article.

-- Michelle

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com