db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache JDO 2.1
Date Thu, 20 Mar 2008 03:19:48 GMT
+1 for release.

I've checked signatures and checksums, run RAT, and run both tck and
legacy tck with JPOX 1.2.0.

Everything looks good.

I've filed JDO-583 for the signature files that don't have Apache
license headers. This is due to a limitation of the program that
parses the signature files; the program does not allow comments. This
is proposed to be fixed for the next maintenance release of JDO.

Craig

On Mar 18, 2008, at 2:09 PM, Michelle Caisse wrote:

> This vote is to release the Apache JDO 2.1 specification, TCK, and
> API (both legacy and current versions) with the projects that they
> depend on: enhancer, model, and util.
>
> [+1] Release JDO 2.1 specification, api, tck, enhancer, model, and
> util
> [0] Don't care
> [-1] Don't releaseJDO 2.1 specification, api, tck, enhancer, model,
> and util because:
>

> The specification is available at http://db.apache.org/jdo/specifications.html
> . The TCK can be tested from the staging area, http://people.apache.org/~mcaisse/jdo2.1-rc2/dist

> . Please follow the directions at http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/ReleaseTesting2dot1
>  for downloading and testing. It would be useful if you would record
> the results of your testing there.
>
> Please test and vote. Voting will close at noon PDT Monday, March 24.
>
> -- Michelle

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!