db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO conference call today
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 07:58:34 GMT
Hi All,

I'm traveling in Norway today and it may be difficult for me to attend
the conference call today. Could someone volunteer to conduct the
meeting?

Status from me:

1. JDOHelper is almost done. With the pending changes, and new test
cases for JDOHelper overrides for PersistenceUnitName, and the latest
JPOX SNAPSHOT, everything passes. So I have no concerns about the
current ship quality of JPOX.

I still need to do a small bit of reorganization of the JDOHelper code
before I check it in. So far, I've refactored
getPersistenceManagerFactory(Map overrides, String name, ClassLoader
resourceLoader, ClassLoader pmfLoader) so it is one page and much more
readable.

2. I've briefly looked at Andy's proposed changes to the recursion
depth text and if there's no further discussion, I'll update the spec.

ciao,

Craig

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com