db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject JDO FastFeather talk
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:09:05 GMT
I'd like to sign up for a FastFeather talk on JDO, but I'm only
available on Wednesday afternoon (I've got to leave town on Thursday
morning).

Abstract:

Apache JDO project, Java Data Objects has recently released JDO 2.1,
an update of the JDO specification that includes:

Java 5 Usability Improvements
Annotations for Persistence Metadata
Alignment with Java Persistence API
Bidirectional Relationship Management
Improved Detached Object Handling

Bio:
Craig Russell is a senior staff engineer at Sun Microsystems. He is
specification lead for Java Data Objects (JSR 12 and 243) and leads
the implementation team for its API and Technology Compatibility Kit.
He is the architect of the Container Managed Persistence component of
the J2EE Reference Implementation and Sun Java System Application
Server.

Craig is a member of the Apache Software Foundation, the chair of the
Apache OpenJPA Project Management Committee, and a member of the
Apache Incubator project responsible for bringing projects into Apache.

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!