db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: unset xmlparser property in project files
Date Fri, 21 Mar 2008 18:15:01 GMT
Hi Michelle

the property allows to specify a xml parser implementation (e.g. xerces)
when running with JDK 1.3. It is used by the JDO Model in model20. I'm
not sure whether we really need it in the tck. There is a little bit of
documentation on  the wiki:  http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/J2SESupport

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Martin Weber
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52