db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Bouschen <mbo.t...@spree.de>
Subject Re: JDO 2.1 review: recursion-depth
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 17:44:55 GMT
Hi Michelle,

I agree, it seems more intuitive if all negative numbers indicate an
unlimited recursion depth.

Regards Michael

--
Tech@Spree Engineering GmbH  Tel.: +49/(0)30/235 520-33
Buelowstr. 66                Fax.: +49/(0)30/217 520-12

Geschaeftsfuehrung: Martin Weber
Sitz Berlin, Amtsgericht Charlottenburg, HRB 564 52