db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Properties for PersistenceManagerFactory
Date Sat, 29 Dec 2007 23:51:43 GMT
Here's the latest:

<proposed>
Properties whose key begins with the prefix
"javax.jdo.listener.InstanceLifecycleListener." have special
treatment. The part of the key following the prefix is used as the
class name of a class that implements
javax.jdo.listener.InstanceLifecycleListener. The implementation
first attempts to get an instance via the static method getInstance()
that returns an instance that implements the
javax.jdo.listener.InstanceLifecycleListener. If this is
unsuccessful, an instance of this class is constructed via a no-args
constructor. The value of the key is a comma-separated list of
classes to which the instantiated listener is registered to listen.
Similarly, properties whose key begins with the prefix
"javax.jdo.datastore.DataStoreCache." have special treatment. The
part of the key following the prefix is used as the class name of a
class that implements javax.jdo.datastore.DataStoreCache. The
implementation first attempts to get an instance via the static
method getInstance() that returns an instance that implements the
javax.jdo.datastore.DataStoreCache. If this is unsuccessful, an
instance of this class is constructed via a no-args constructor. The
implementation registers it as the cache for the
PersistenceManagerFactory.
</proposed>

>>> 408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com
>>> P.S. A good JDO? O, Gasp!