db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Andy Jefferson <a...@jpox.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: svn commit: r596377 - /db/jdo/trunk/tck2/maven.xml
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2007 17:58:52 GMT
Hi Craig,

> Most of my use of the tck is on a virtual terminal, so I guess I'd
> like to keep the 80 character guideline.

Ok (but dont VTs allow more than 80 chars? I can on Linux). Previous version
of maven.xml is now reinstated but I would say that a "help page" should have
all key info on *one* page of a typical users screen. So if we are limiting
to 80 chars width then that would have to fit into say 64 lines (how many I
have on my screen, and many people will have less). What is there currently
doesnt even with 64 lines ... hence scrolling

--
Andy  (Java Persistent Objects - http://www.jpox.org)