db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: CHALLENGE org.apache.jdo.tck.lifecycle.StateTransitionsReturnedObjects.java
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 21:40:44 GMT
Hi Ilan,

As far as I can see, the fix checked in for JDO-514 should address the
issue you raised there.  On line 229, we  changed
transaction.setNontransactionalRead(true);
transaction.setNontransactionalWrite(true);
The original was probably a typo. Experimenting with this change in the
trunk, print statements show that transaction.getNontransactionalWrite()
returns true when there is no active transaction and current_state is
PERSISTENT_NONTRANSACTIONAL_DIRTY.

Can you take another look and see if there might be some other problem?

Thanks,
Michelle