db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From "Awais Bajwa" <awaisba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who is responsible for JDOCentral.com?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 19:19:18 GMT
Just to add my observation, I have seen few posts in some forums saying that
JDO is not continued actively and jdocentral.com was referenced. That is
misleading to the User/Developer community.
I would suggest the responsible people to take necessary action to make this
site UP on ASAP basis.

Awais Bajwa

--

Awais Bajwa