db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jordan <davej...@bellsouth.net>
Subject Re: Who is responsible for JDOCentral.com?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 21:32:34 GMT

That may be the case, but it will be a different group/organization
responsible for jdo on the Apache site, unless you are suggesting to
move all the JDOcentral content onto the Apache site. If that is the
case, then having it under JDOcentral makes sense. Just have a link
at the JDOcentral level back up to the jdo parent directory and vice
versa.