db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From cbeams <cbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who is responsible for JDOCentral.com?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:14:31 GMT

On Sep 18, 2007, at 9:52 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

> Perhaps you could define what more you mean with "keep JDOCentral
> alive"?

All that really matters to me is that when folks click this link,
they don't get:

	"Bad Request (Invalid Hostname)"

I believe this is important, because jdocentral is one of the most
linked-to resources for JDO out there.  If I were new to the
technology and I clicked that link, I'd think: "this doesn't bode well".

It would be simple enough to just put up a redirect on the jdocentral
homepage that sends the user to Apache JDO (echoing Craig's earlier
response).

- Chris