db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Apache JDO : site
Date Sat, 29 Sep 2007 15:22:19 GMT
In principle, I think it's a good idea to have these docs on the JDO
site. I'll take a closer look at them later.

We were set up with Anakia when we entered Apache. I don't know of any
reason why we shouldn't change if there is a need to. I think I prefer a
multi-level left side bar rather than having both top and side. We will
probably only need the multiple levels for docs, so it might be
confusing to have top navigation across the site. I don't know anything
about maven site, but if it works well for JPOX, that's fine. I'll work
with you on making the transition if others are okay with it.

-- Michelle