db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK 2.0 - Which set of tests to use?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:59:09 GMT
You'll have to enter a challenge on those and we'll back port the
changes to a 2.0.x branch or add the test to the exclude list.
To initiate a challenge "send email to: jdo-dev@db.apache.org
<mailto:jdo-dev@db.apache.org> with a subject line containing
"CHALLENGE" and the name of the test program, e.g.
org.apache.jdo.tck.api.persistencemanager.ThreadSafe.java; and the body
of the email containing the details of the challenge." You can just
reference the JIRAs for the details.

Thanks,
Michelle