db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: JDO TCK 2.0 - Which set of tests to use?
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2007 18:46:38 GMT
Hi Ilan,

There is a source branch 2.01 with changes responsive to some earlier
challenges. There's a wiki page documenting the issues
http://wiki.apache.org/jdo/TCKChallenges. Please get this branch from
svn and let us know if there are remaining issues.

Thanks,
Michelle

Ilan Kirsh wrote:
> Is there an approved exclude list for the original JDO 2 TCK 2.0
> that is more realistic than the bundled list of 2 enhancement tests?
>
> If not, when ready, I can publish my exclude list as a suggestion.
>
> Regards, Ilan

with JDO 2.0, you should update the exclude list and run the original tests. And you should
take a look at the tck2 project as well.