db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Michelle Caisse <Michelle.Cai...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Who is responsible for JDOCentral.com?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 17:19:01 GMT
I would be happy to update the web site if people provide the material.
As Craig and Andy have suggested, we can add links or pages to
Community/Documentation and we can add to Community/Mailing Lists.

BTW, the Implementations page http://db.apache.org/jdo/impls.html was
based on material from JDOCentral.

-- Michelle