db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From cbeams <cbe...@gmail.com>
Subject Agenda item request for Friday's conf call
Date Tue, 07 Aug 2007 23:29:24 GMT
Hello,

I'm planning to be on the weekly call this Friday at 9:00am PST, and
would like to request an agenda item for discussion.

Several days ago, I posted regarding introducing an option to
eliminate copying during detachment, and relaxing the restrictions on
detached-dirty instances such that they can be transitioned back to
persistent-clean.  Andy, Matthew and I have been discussing it here
on the mailing list, in the JPOX forums and over the phone.  If
possible, I'd like to bring it up to the group in person and get
others' feedback.

For those that would like a primer on what we've been discussing, you
can start with this post: http://tinyurl.com/3crlof
See also the JPOX forum thread: http://www.jpox.org/servlet/forum/
viewthread?thread=4526

Please let me know if this item is acceptable.  I'm looking forward
to meeting folks!

Thanks,

- Chris

Chris Beams