db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Craig L Russell <Craig.Russ...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: All annotations issues...
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2007 22:19:26 GMT
Hi Andy,

I think it should be fieldName, as you suggest, but I'm going to
study the existing spec for persistent properties of classes to see
if there's anything else I've missed in this area.

Since we had no test cases for persistent properties in classes using
xml, I'm going to have to take a refresher course...

On Aug 15, 2007, at 1:09 AM, Andy Jefferson wrote:

> On 15 August  2007, Craig L Russell wrote:
>> that I can find are resolved with the patch to https://
>> issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-515.
>> If I've missed any, please let me know.
> Hi Craig,
> Persistent property <property> has to have "field-name" specified.
> When
> specifying this with @Persistent are people expected to use
> "name" ? or
> perhaps we should add "fieldName" to be explicit and consistent ?
> --
> Andy  (Java Persistent Objects - http://www.jpox.org)

Craig Russell
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@sun.com