db-jdo-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Schilling <rschill...@cognitiongroup.biz>
Subject Re: greetings and question about data stores
Date Sat, 04 Aug 2007 17:46:31 GMT
Looking some more this morning, I also found the source code repository
for netbeans b-tree implementation:

http://mdr.netbeans.org/source/browse/mdr/src/org/netbeans/mdr/persistence/btreeimpl/?only_with_tag=release60_m4

And lo and behold, I also found an old CORBA module I didn't know
existed.  This is going to get interesting.... :-)

Richard